IT System Engineer
Description of the open position
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
In order to reinforce our internal infrastructure team, Arηs Developments is looking for an IT System Engineer.
As part of our internal infrastructure team, composed of 6 people, your main activities will be:
- You provide day-to-day IT support for users and applications;
- You provide support for development teams;
- You maintain and manage the servers and network (different sites in the world);
- You participate to different projects of improvement;
- You maintain adequate knowledge of operating systems and application software;
- You provide technical solutions;
- You take ownership and responsibility of any issues from start through to a successful resolution.
- You hold a University degree in IT and a relevant experience as IT support;
- You have good skills of Linux and Windows Operating System;
- You have good skills of Network (Basic protocols, Firewalling, VLAN Switching);
- You are fluent in English and French. Any other language is considered an asset;
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Team spirit;
- Knowledge on automation tools would be an asset (Docker, Ansible, Puppet).
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.