Description of the open position
Typical tasks will be:
- Development in backend and frontend
- Analysis of the requirements and production of specifications.
- Development and maintenance of applications.
- Implementation of change requests.
- Production of technical documentation
What we expect from you
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Java / J2EE development is mandatory
- In depth knowledge Java and related frameworks (e.g. spring framework)
- In depth knowledge of data modelling and object-relational mapping
- Good knowledge of PL/SQL
- Good knowledge of Oracle database
- Good knowledge of modelling tools (e.g. UML)
- Good knowledge of integration and deployment tools
- Good knowledge of MySQL
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments.
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment and experience in team working.
- Knowledge of the existing IT Security frameworks and tools for the development and maintenance of applications.
- To be a team player, customer-, solution- and improvement-minded
- Ability to communicate in English and Dutch or French
- Ability to work independently in an Agile team
- Pro-active and can-do attitude
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 150 customers, and 31% organic growth in FY2017, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.