Description of the open position
Do you enjoy working with Java?
Are you a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with development of high quality?
If yes, we ‘d like to meet you!
We are currently looking for a Java Developer to be part of a cross-functional team that’s working on various applications such as card business environment and payment services for one of our clients in the banking sector.
- Design, develop and test of new functions, extensions
- Support UAT
- Enhance test automation processes
- Support production deployments
Who you are
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in Java Development
- Experience with software development in a test-driven environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft SQL database and Tomcat server
- Experience working with tools like Maven, Jira, Bitbucket and Confluence
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Pro-active and can-do attitude
- Availability to work onsite the client’s premises
- Java 8 & 11
- Microsoft SQL
- REST APIs
- Microservice architecture
Bonus / advantage skills
- Familiarity with frontend frameworks such as ReactJS
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ
- Familiarity with Spock framework
- Knowledge in Cobol will be appreciated
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1600 consultants and 150 ongoing projects, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.