Java Developer (Microservices)
Description of the open position
Are you a passionate Java Developer with strong coding skills, get things done attitude and a lifelong learning mindset?
Do you have experience in Microservices?
We’d like to meet you!
We are looking for a Java Developer (Microservices) with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be working as part of a scrum team responsible for end to end delivery of micro-services/APIs.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Work in an agile, cross functional, DevOps enabled team with automation in mind
- Work closely with DevOps and SDETs teams
- Translate business requirements into well designed, documented, testable, efficient code
- Ensure that all development is as per agreed coding/design standards
- Support in meeting quality targets and achieving agreed velocity
Who you are
- At least 3+ years of experience with Core Java (1.8 and higher ) and Spring boot framework
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Strong experience of developing multi-threaded applications
- Experience in designing REST APIs
- Experience implementing services in containers
- Experience working with Maven and Jenkins build tools
- Experience with test-driven development using Mockito, JUnit, Jacoco or similar tools
- Familiarity with domain-driven-design concepts
- Good Understanding of Agile Delivery Methodology & experience in working with Scrum teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer centric approach
- Attention to detail
- Docker | Kubernetes
- Java 11 | Spring Boot
- Junit | Mockito | WireMock
- Maven | Git | Jenkins
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.