Description of the open position
Arhs Group is a market leader in the management of complex IT projects and systems. Founded in Luxembourg in 2003, we’ve grown organically to encompass 10 entities with over 1,300 employees in Luxembourg, Belgium, Italy and Greece.
Our bold company culture is built around working hard and playing hard, with a flat and agile structure that lends itself to efficiency and employee empowerment. We value our diverse workplace of close-knit teams and provide a place where everyone can be supported to learn and evolve.
We’re growing fast, in both headcount and revenue, and we’re looking for a Java Developer to join our growing team and work on various large scale projects.
Our team consists of talented and friendly developers, with passion about technology and a customer-centric mindset. With our focus on getting things done, we help our clients achieve their goals with best-of-breed solutions, superior execution and exceptional services.
As a Java Developer, you will:
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure high code quality and perform development testing (e.g. unit testing)
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
Who you are
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in Java development
- Familiarity with Spring, Hibernate
- Ability to work according to rules, standards and guidelines defined in the architecture
- Experience working with Agile development (Scrum) principles & methodologies
- Experience with test-driven development
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Availability to work onsite the client’s premises
Bonus / advantage skills
- MSc in Information Technology
- Familiarity with Frontend frameworks (e.g. Angular)
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration (CI)
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.