Description of the open position
Is Java your “native” language?
Do you want to put your coding skills in action and be part of a cross- functional team?
If yes, we would like to meet you!
We are on the lookout for a Java Developer to join our fast-growing team and work for one of our projects for a big telco operator company.
In this role, you will be working as part of a team responsible for end to end delivery of microservices/APIs for the transformation of a project from Bash to Kubernetes. This includes understanding requirements from business owners and write well designed, testable, efficient code for SOAP and REST services. You will also be responsible for other engineering practices such as CI and maintain technical documentations.
Who you are
- At least 3 years Software Development experience
- Proven work experience in Java development
- Experience in SpringBoot framework
- Demonstrated delivery experience of Microservices APIs
- Knowledge of API Services (SOAP and REST)
- Familiarity with test-driven development (e.g. Mockito, JUnit, Jacoco or similar tools)
- Familiarity with CD tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Familiarity with ELK stack
- Exposure to CI using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with built-in version control tools (e.g. Gitlab)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a broader team
- Comfortable working within predefined deadlines
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Java 11
- Spring Boot
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1600 consultants and 150 ongoing projects, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.