Junior Java programmers
Description of the open position
We, at Arηs, want to build teams based on young graduates who desire to perform, improve their skills and build a rewarding career.
To these brilliant minds, we offer the best place to work, the most interesting projects using the latest technologies, always in a practical domain where they can immediately see the impact of their own progress.
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
We are looking for several Junior Java programmers.
- Learn how to develop in backend and frontend supported by a friendly mentor
- Work closely with Business Analysts to define the requirements and produce specifications and other technical documents
- Learn the behaviour of a project life-cycle and Agile methodologies
Who you are
- Bachelor or Master degree (applied sciences preferred)
- Knowledge of Java / JEE development
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment
- Ability to communicate in English and French
- Pro-active and can-do attitude
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 150 customers, and 31% organic growth in FY2017, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.