Junior Linux Engineer
Description of the open position
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
In order to reinforce one of our teams, working in an European Institution, Arηs Cube is looking for a Junior Linux Engineer.
- Hands-on experience on Linux – at least 3 years (ideally RedHat or Centos or Fedora)
- Basic knowledge on scripting (bash, ksh, perl or python)
- Willing to work on shifts and oncall rota.
- Basic knowledge on protocols: HTTP, DNS, NTP, SMTP
- Basic knowledge networking (OSI model)
Who you are
- Tools: SVN, GIT, Samba, Satellite, Kickstart
- Working experience with DB schemas eg. Mysql and/or postgres
- Nagios/Icinga2 knowledge or any other similar monitoring tool
- Any cluster-based knowledge
- Vmware knowledge
- ITIL knowledge
- Any automated configuration management tool like puppet, cfengine, ansible
- Good command in English & French
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.