Junior Presales/Bid Engineer
Description of the open position
Do you enjoy research?
Do you have excellent writing skills, critical and analytical thinking?
If yes, we ‘d like to meet you!
We are growing fast and we’re looking for a Junior Presales/Bid Engineer to support our strategic expansion in the European Institutions market.
- Analyse and understand the requirements of clients as detailed in the tendering specifications
- Participate in proposal preparation for European and international public and private Customers
- Participate in the preparation of the different parts of a tender
- Cooperate with company’s departments and collect data to prepare technical solutions, project references, implemented ICT methodologies, etc.
- Cooperation with other companies in the context of specific tenders and quality control of the provided information
Who you are
- University Degree in ICT, Computer Science or Engineering
- Post graduate Degree (MSc, PhD) in ICT, Computer Science or related area
- Excellent ability to research, analyze, define and describe technical solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Very good time management skills
- Highly self-motivated and flexible adapting easily to change
- High degree of accuracy with strong attention to detail
- Pro-active and can-do attitude
- Ability to work successfully and positively within a team environment
Bonus / advantage skills
- Previous experience in presales/tendering for EU Institutions
- Knowledge of French
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1600 consultants and 150 ongoing projects, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.