Junior Software Developer
Description of the open position
Are you passionate about coding?
Do you have experience developing applications in Java and/or Angular 2+ ?
Do you want to develop your coding skills and work in a large-scale project?
We’ d like to meet you!
We’re looking for a Junior Software Developer to work on a new development for a large European client and be part of a cross-functional and multinational team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle.
- Participate and support all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write clean, testable and efficient code on the front-end and back-end
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
Who you are
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- 1-2 years of experience as Software Developer
- Experience in back-end developments using J2EE or experience in front-end development Angular 2+
- Experience in full stack development would be considered an asset
- Experience with databases (e.g. Oracle Database or PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity with Java Application Servers (e.g. Glassfish )
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Willingness to learn new languages/methodologies/platforms to meet the project’s needs
- Ability to quickly adapt in a changing environment
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Ability to work as part of a multinational team
- Spring framework
- Angular 2+
- Oracle Database or PostgreSQL
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.