Junior Software Developer
Description of the open position
Do you enjoy working with Java?
Are you interested in joining a team of highly skilled and supportive developers, who are willing to help you learn and grow within Arηs?
If yes, we’d like to meet you!
We are currently looking for a Junior Software Developer to be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the evolution and maintenance of our client’s website.
You will assist and participate in the entire software development lifecycle, by coding and implementing changes and new features to meet the client’s requirements. You will also update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools and participating in educational opportunities within Arηs.
Who you are
- 1+ year of experience in Software Development
- Confidence coding in Java
- Experience working with version control system (e.g. GIT)
- Eager to learn and invest time in studying
- Ability to work as part of a cross functional team (with team members being in Greece and abroad)
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Gradually, you will be exposed to the below tech stack:
- Microservices architecture
- Java 8 +
- Angular 6+
- RESTFul technologies
- Apache Tomcat, Jboss AP, Wildfly
Bonus / advantage skills
- Familiarity working with Agile (Scrum) principles & methodologies
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1600 consultants and 150 ongoing projects, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.