Junior System Administrator
Description of the open position
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
ARHS Cube is looking for a Junior System Administrator (M/F), to join our team at one of the European institutions based in Luxembourg.
Typical tasks will be:
- Testing room until the earing
- Monitor the earing
- Set up the room for conference
- Set up sono mobile on demand
- Create wallpaper for the visioconference system
- Establich and monitor the call
Regarding the technical background and experience
- Previous proven experience with the following technologies:
- MS Visio
- Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- CSS & HTML
- Visual Basic for Applications (Excel)
- Knowledge of SQL Database
- Good understanding in network technology
About you personnality
- To be a team player, customer-, solution- and improvement-minded;
- Have a fluent command of English and French, any other language would be an advantage
- Be a good communicator
- Like to work in a international environment
- Be proactive and independent worker
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality.
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1600 consultants and 150 ongoing projects, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.