Junior Technical Administrator VMware
Description of the open position
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
ARHS Cube is looking for a Junior Technical Administrator VMware (M/F), to join our team at one of the European institutions based in Luxembourg.
- The Junior Technical Administrator VMware is the main operational role for the provision of the virtual operational services.
- He/she is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of datacenter environment hardware and software and related infrastructure.
- He/she participates in technical reviews and development to enable continual innovation within the infrastructure and in projects ensuring a smooth transition of projects into daily operations by performing activities linked to operations within the project life cycle.
Activities (proactive and reactive) VMware service is responsible for maintaining & supporting the tools used for full automation of Linux & Windows containers:
- Install, configure and maintain the vSphere infrastructure
- Monitoring of hardware, hypervisor and related services.
- Service requests follow-up and fulfilment.
- Incident follow-up and resolution.
- Participation in Problem Management, both in proactive and reactive situations.
- Analysis, planning and implementation of standard and complex changes, post implementation review controls.
- Creation and improvement of Standard Operational Procedures.
- Evolution of the monitoring tools, and creation and adaptation of policy checks
- Creation and maintenance of installation scripts and automation processes
- Create and manage workflows with vRealize orchestrator
- Development of policies and service catalogue of the team, management of service delivery and KPIs, continuous improvement.
- Documentation management
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in VMware domain within a large environment
- University degree or equivalent level through experience and professional training
- You possess the ability and willingness to quickly learn new technologies, capable of self-study
- In addition to your strong communication skills, you are structured, process minded and able to maintain the high-level overview
- You are fluent in English (at least B2 Level). You can work independently and can manage your time
- You are eager to work in a dynamic multi-national environment with a strong customer focus
Technical Knowledge and certifications:
Knowledge in the following tools:
- vCenter Server 6.7
- ESXi 6.0 – 6.7
- VSAN 6.x
- VMware vRealize Operations (vROps)
- VMware vCenter Orchestrator (vRO )
- HP servers : Proliant G9 – G10
- IBM servers
- LENOVO servers
Knowledge in the following tools/environments is considered as an asset:
- Network NSX
- Storage SAN – NFS
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality.
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1600 consultants and 150 ongoing projects, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.