Description of the open position
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
Arηs Cube is looking for a KMS Specialist (M/F), to join our team at one of the European institutions based in Luxembourg.
The KMS specialist will participate in design, implementation, operation of the new solution including handing over the activity.
- Ability to create both current state and future state solution architecture documents detailing platforms, technologies used integration and communication methods into and out of an application
- Participate in projects to evaluate, design and deploy a Key Management Services relying on a Hardware Security Module platform on its potential usage scenarios (i.e. application based encryption or signing, encryption of virtualized infrastructures, encryption of communications based on keys managed by the platform among others)
- Supporting engineering activities, as identified, and facilitating the transition of engineering products into the operational environment
- Administering the Key Management Service (KMS) and the associated Hardware Security Modules (HSM)
- Document, recommend and review KMS related projects
- Administer the lifecycle of the platform.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology
- Must fulfil the requirements to obtain an EU security clearance
- Should have experience with Key Management Systems (KMS) based on Hardware Security Module (HSM) technology. Direct experience with Thales products would be considered as a plus
- Should have knowledge on cryptography and related concepts, especially cryptographic ciphers and related hardware technologies as well as potential usages (authentication protocols and specifications, network encryption, virtualization encryption, PKI …)
- Experience with certificate-enabled technologies, software and tools, such as SSL/TLS, S/MIME, Authentication, 802.1X, Code Signing, OpenSSL, Microsoft CryptoAPI, Java KeyStore
- Expert level experience with PKI implementation and operation (especially the MS certificate services) and certificate and key lifecycle management solutions
- Must have experience in managing Windows servers (preferably from 2016 onwards) and of the certificate deployment methods and management solutions inside a Windows based environment
- Should have some experience with Linux servers (preferably RHEL)
- Experience with certificate management using Microsoft MIM / FIM would be considered as a plus
- Experience with VMWare products would be considered as a plus
- should have experience with ITIL, IT strategy, enterprise architectures, and similar IT and IT service concepts
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments, and projects
- Must have good organizational and time management skills
- Positive attitude towards change and ability to adapt
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management as well vendors and customers
- Strong problem solving and Analytical/Reasoning skills
- Excellent written and appropriate oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or another relevant field preferred or equivalent experience
- A relevant security certification would be considered as a plus
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality.
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1600 consultants and 150 ongoing projects, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.