LINUX SYSTEM ENGINEER
Description of the open position
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
In order to reinforce one of our teams, Arηs CUBE is looking for several Linux System Engineers.
- In the scope of the infrastructure upgrade of our customer, we are looking for several Linux System Engineers with a similar experience in the past as a “good team player”.
- Master in Red Hat Linux until version 7
- Overall technical knowledge of a system engineer
- Knowledge of the tools: SATTELITE and PUPPET are mandatory
- Knowledge of Middleware: APACHE is an asset
- Knowledge in one of the following is expected
- PKI such as "VERIZON UNICERT" or competitors
- Any IBM Midleware (MQ, WebSphere)
- Database basic administration
- Documentation skills will be assessed
- Experience required: 5 years
Who you are
- A university degree or equivalent experience in I.T.;
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- Experience in TECHNICAL, SYSTEM and OPERATIONAL part
- Experience in strong knowledge in PKI concepts, not necessarily in products
- Documentation of the security requirements.
- Analytical mind-set
- Collaborative attitude, as well as being a good team player
- Good abilities for reporting on his/her own progress
- Flexible: On calls and weekend releases upon requests
- Fluent in French and English.
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1600 consultants and 150 ongoing projects, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.