Automation Test Engineer
Description of the open position
- Understand business requirements and system specifications;
- Design qualitative test strategies and test plans (acceptance test plans, performance test plans, etc.);
- Automate test plans (using JMeter and Selenium);
- Run test plans, report issues to the development team and prepare the test reports;
- Perform free testing of the applications in course of development and report issues to the development team;
- Follow-up reported issues until resolution.
What we expect from you
- At least 3 years of experience within testing;
- Knowledge of the different testing disciplines and strategies;
- Experience with continuous integration and automated test & build;
- Experience in Java
- Hands-on experience with Agile development (Scrum) principles & methodologies;
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies;
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment and experience in team working;
- Ability to communicate in English and Dutch or French;
- To be a team player, customer-, solution- and improvement-minded;
- Pro-active and can-do attitude
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.