Mobile Developer REACTNATIVE/IOS/ANDROID
Description of the open position
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
We are looking for a Mobile Development Specialist
Mobile industry trends and technology areas have no secret for you? Do you enjoy working in a team to craft beautiful and high performing mobile applications leveraging the latest hybrid and native technologies, methodologies, and tools? Are you ready to be involved in the development of widely used mobile applications, having a huge visibility on the mobile market? If so, come join our mobile team as a Mobile Engineer!
As part of the team, you will:
- Advise, challenge and discuss with the team on the architecture and requirements;
- Bring your experience for mobile User Experience;
- Set up actions to ensure high level of quality and satisfaction;
- Be part of all the global improvements;
- Build and maintain efficient and reliable code;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies;
- Be a driver of change and innovation within the company;
- Mutually share and strengthen your knowledge with the rest of the team, which makes of SCRUM its Gospel!
Who you are
We are looking for someone that:
- Advance knowledge in using testing frameworks ( Karma, Jest, Appium, Cypress )
- Production level experience working in mobile technology (CI / CD)
- Experience in coaching junior developers on the right way or coding
- Experience in code reviews, providing constructive feedback
- Ability to articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Possess strong communicator in English (verbal / written)
- Experience working in a team (is a team player)
- testing frameworks ( Karma, Jest, Appium, Cypress )
Bonus / advantage skills
Bonus. You will delight us if you also have experience/knowledge in one or more of these:
- Objective-C; swift, java, kotlin
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1600 consultants and 150 ongoing projects, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.