Description of the open position
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
We are looking for a Mobile Developer (m/f)
Mobile industry trends and technology areas have no secret for you? Do you enjoy working in a team to craft beautiful and high performing mobile applications leveraging the latest hybrid and native technologies, methodologies, and tools? Are you ready to be involved in the development of widely used mobile applications, having a huge visibility on the mobile market? If so, come join our mobile team at ARHS-Spikeseed, as a Mobile Engineer!
ARHS-Spikeseed, entity of the ARHS Group specialised in emerging technologies with offices Luxembourg, is looking for a Mobile Engineer responsible for building mobile applications for its customers; someone with a love for code, a desire to learn new technologies (ReactNative…), and willingness to share experiences with others. You will work with other Mobile, Front-End and Back-End developers, architects and designers across the company.
We are looking for someone that:
- Has turned into mobile development by the love of code;
- Has a great interest for state-of-the-art technologies;
- Is a Team player;
- Is curious and creative, autonomous and dynamic;
- Is not afraid to look at things from a different standpoint!
As part of the team, you will:
- Advise, challenge and discuss with the team on the architecture and requirements;
- Bring your experience for mobile User Experience;
- Set up actions to ensure high level of quality and satisfaction;
- Be part of all the global improvements;
- Build and maintain efficient and reliable code;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies;
- Be a driver of change and innovation within the company;
- Mutually share and strengthen your knowledge with the rest of the team, which makes of SCRUM its Gospel!
Who you are
A good start is:
- ReactNative and/or other hybrid development frameworks;
- Swift and/or Android knowledge;
- Working knowledge of source control system like Git;
- Agile practices (continuous integration, automated testing, pair programming…);
- Knowledge of HTTP/S communication;
- Knowledge of XML/JSON formats and parsers;
- Experience with back-end development.
Bonus / advantage skills
You will delight us if you also have experience/knowledge in one or more of these:
- Continuous delivery.
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 150 customers, and 31% organic growth in FY2017, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.