Description of the open position
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
In order to reinforce one of our teams, working in an European Institution, Arηs Cube is looking for a Monitoring Architect.
The Architect is responsible for the definition of Monitoring architecture.
The Architect will also assist project teams with technical issues including the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy, research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out solutions.
- Design and review monitoring architecture;
- Responsible for the evolution of the products, and the implementation of future versions;
- Participate in the definition of procedures to be used by technical teams;
- Impact assessment;
- Provides technical lead for the SCOM and Nagios Monitoring technologies;
- Capacity management for the monitoring tools;
- Participate in the integration with collaborative tools and components;
- Promote and follow prescribed project management guidelines for projects;
- Maintain documentation for all operational / support processes for the systems supported; automate repetitive processes where appropriate;
- Stay current with new technologies and techniques as appropriate.
Who you are
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related field;
- Minimum 6 to 10 years of related work experience including solid exposure to enterprise architecture;
- Proven experience in SCOM and/or Nagios (any other monitoring tool is considered as an asset);
- Ability to understand and design complex architecture for monitoring;
- Understanding of the monitored technologies like windows, Unix, Linux, storage bays;
- Knowledge of OS (Windows/Unix) based infrastructure services, processing, monitoring, scripting languages (powershell, shell, python etc) .… is considered as an asset;
- Proven experience programming languages is considered as an asset;
- Experience in application/network performance and availability monitoring;
- Knowledge of ITIL functions and processes;
- Experience with administration methods, CMD, Console, WLST is considered as an asset;
- Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment;
- Service-oriented mind-set;
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner;
- Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) is essential;
- Any other European language is a plus.
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.