Description of the open position
Your tasks and responsabilities:
- Responsible for the Technical and Functional Analysis
- Cost – Benefits analyses
- Offer consultancy within design and development of the architecture
- Development and evolutive maintenance of different software applications.
- Writing technical documentation
- You have at least 5 years experience in .NET Development
- You are experience in following technologies:
- Visual Studio 2013
- Net 4.5/4.0
- Microsoft Interop Wor
- OpenXML SDK 2.5
- Following technologies are considered a plus
- SDL Studio SDK
- UML 2.0
- Je moet het hoofd kunnen bieden aan de snelle veranderingen in de technologieën die gebruikt worden in applicatieontwikkeling.
- You have knowledge of existing IT Security frameworks and tools.
- You can easily communicate in English and French or Dutch.
- You are a real team player who is customer & solution oriented.
- You are pro-actif with a can-do attitude.
Who you are
Bonus / advantage skills
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.