Polish Service Desk Specialist
Description of the open position
Are you passionate about new technologies?
Do you have client oriented attitude and strong customer service skills ?
Would you like to live and work in the beautiful and sunny city of Athens and work as a member of a multinational team environment?
We’d like to meet you!
In your daily work you will have the chance to:
- Respond to user inquiries, assess problems and issues with IT equipment and applications, and help resolve these issues for users
- Strategically address customer needs
- Create a positive customer experience
- Quickly resolve small or easy-to-manage issues
- Establish a timeline and protocol for harder-to-solve issues
- Cooperate with Service Desk Analyst in order to balance creative and technical problem-solving
Who you are
- Native Polish speaker with very good level of English
- Strong desire to acquire new technical/IT skills and display effort to learn and develop
- Client oriented attitude and strong customer service skills
- Ability to adhere to defined processes and procedures and suggest improvements
- Strong team spirit, flexibility and adaptability to work with multicultural and virtual teams
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to relocate in Athens, Greece
Technical skills (Training will be provided)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Office Suites 2010/2013/2016 & Office 365
- Remote Control (Windows Remote Desktop App)
- Virtualization ( e.g. Citrix AppCenter)
- ITSM Tools
- SAP & Identity Management (IdM)
- Mobile Devices Management
What you’ll get
Full support for the start!
Your HR dedicated person will walk beside you during your entire journey with Arηs from the moment you submit your application. Especially at the beginning, you will receive help with your relocation (if needed) in form of tips where to find a good apartment, which internet connection to choose, etc. After the hiring, you’ll take a part in frequent follow-up meetings with all the members of the team, where your HR will encourage you to discuss every query you may have related to the position, job description, the project and the mission.
Learning & development opportunities
Above all we are counting on your passion for IT domain and are willing to train you if you’re lacking some experience/knowledge. We constantly invest in our people and are committed to provide individual development opportunities in order to support your professional growth as well as make sure you are happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive benefit scheme
Apart from the above-average local market salary, we offer prepaid meal vouchers (for all the supermarkets and a vast variety of restaurants), private insurance & mobile phone: device and monthly allowance (provided directly by the client).
You’ll take ownership of certain tasks of a challenging project for retail and telecom clients: calling for creativity and innovation, working with the cutting-edge technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values: care, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement – are the foundation of the way we work. We are proud of our unique culture, centered around employees and vocalized in our offering:1. Work hard. Play hard 2. Step up to the mark. 3. Keep on learning. 4. Dream big. 5. Dare to be different. 6. Be bold
A rock solid company
With 5 offices across Europe, more than 200 customers, 1400+ consultants and over 150 ongoing projects in FY2019, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.