Description of the open position
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
ARHS Cube is looking for a Project Manager (M/F), to join our team at one of the European institutions based in Luxembourg.
- The Project manager specialises in project planning and control and provides support for multiple projects.
- He/she will be the interface between the contractor and the company for the projects he/she is responsible for.
- As a team, we strive to transform our service delivery for the customer towards a highly automated software defined datacentre.
- Initiate, execute and complete projects
- Perform risk analysis
- Project coordination
- Ensures that milestones are met and agreed deliverables are supplied in due time
- Take charge of communications within projects (meetings, reports, and presentations)
- Control/monitor progress, quality for projects and provide feedback to the Project Coordinator and project sponsor
- Identify and solve problems occurring in projects
- You have knowledge and experience (at least 5 years) of project management within at least one of the concerned technological domains (OS servers, storage, backup, virtualization, computer room infrastructures, automation
- You own a university degree or equivalent level through experience and professional training
- You should hold at least one certification amongst PMI PMP, PMI ACP, Prince2 Practitioner, Professional Scrum Master
- You possess the ability and willingness to quickly learn new technologies, capable of self-study
- In addition to your strong communication skills, you are structured, process minded and able to maintain the high-level overview
- You are fluent in English (at least B2 Level). French is considered as an asset
- You can work independently and can manage your time
- You are eager to work in a dynamic multi-national environment with a strong customer focus
- You are willing to travel in order to attend industry events and customer meetings
- You want to contribute to the project deliverables by working e.g. as a business analyst or product owner
- You have the wish to increase continuously the efficiency of project management processes and customer business processes
- Competencies in BPMN, LEAN or 6S are considered a plus
- Expertise in MS Project is considered a must have
- Prior experience with MS project server and Jira is considered a plus
- Hands-on experience with cloud projects is considered a plus
- ITIL certification is considered a plus
- Ideally you have worked in a production IT environment before and have a good understanding of change management, operational readiness, and other transition aspect
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality.
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1600 consultants and 150 ongoing projects, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.