Description of the open position
To join one of our internal project teams at ARHS Developments, we are looking for a motivated Project Manager/Team Leader able to manage the entire application development lifecycle from initial offer to management of specifications, development, testing and move to production.
Under the supervision of a Senior Project Manager, you will be in charge of:
- Monitoring project scope, deliverables and contractual coverage
- Planning and scheduling project milestones and deliverables within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Supervise, motivate and coach analysts, software engineers and testers who are part of the project, coordinate and monitor their tasks.
- Management and monitoring of the project
- Resource planning,
- proactive management of project risks (with customer or within ARHS),
- management of actions, issues and change requests,
- escalation the management in case of problems impacting quality, deadlines and budget
- Liaise and coordinate with relevant internal and external stakeholders, provide and present progress reports.
- Oversee the implementation of the required processes, guidelines and best practices.
Who you are
- University Degree or Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences.
- At least 1 year of experience in project management
- Strong project and people management skills
- The commitment to deliver on-time and on-budget
- Experience with Agile and PM methodologies
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence and a project management tool, e.g.. MS Project.
- Experience in JEE environments is an asset
- Fluency in English, Dutch and/or French is a very interesting asset
Bonus / advantage skills
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1600 consultants and 150 ongoing projects, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.