Description of the open position
Do you have a passion for Testing?
Do you enjoy working with multiple teams within a large organization?
If yes, we ‘d like to meet you!
We are currently looking for a Test Engineer to be part of a big QA team that Works hand in hand with the development team to ensure the delivery of a strong and reliable solution for clients in the Banking Industry. and ensure the delivery of strong and reliable solutions to our clients in the Banking Industry.
In this role, you will ensure business requirements testability by reviewing specifications, technical design, and impact analysis documents. You will focus on functional testing by preparing effort estimations, creating test cases and plans, and executing them to verify if the system meets the customer’s expectations. Furthermore, you will need to record the defects and the re-tests as well as analyze, report, and communicate the test results and the progress throughout the process. Moreover, it is crucial to produce and maintain training materials, and support the customer during the UAT phase.
Who you are
- Sc./B.A. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in in Quality Assurance role within a large team.
- Demonstrated experience with black box testing techniques.
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Eagerness to develop further in software testing.
- Excellent command of Greek and English language (verbal and written)
- Ability to take ownership of the assigned tasks
- Ability to work and deliver the expected results within firm deadlines
- Excellent collaboration skills
Bonus / advantage skills
- Previous experience working within the Banking sector
- ISEB/ISTQB certification in Software Testing
- SQL knowledge
- Test Automation through QTP
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1600 consultants and 150 ongoing projects, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.