Description of the open position
- Arhs Digital is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to work in a team in full agile mode for one of Belux Top Ten technological companies, based in Brussels.
- The Scrum Master is responsible for the correct application of Scrum principles and for the continuous improvement of the usage of the Scrum framework.
- The Scrum Master organises the Agile Team by organising stand-up meetings, sprint planning, product demo's and sprint reviews. He/she ensures that roadblocks are removed during sprints and that all possible clarifications have been done before a sprint begins.
- Motivates the team and makes sure team members take up the necessary responsibility to deliver in a most efficient way.
- Explain the delays in the deliveries
- Monitor the skills level of each Agile Team member (related to tools/ knowledge/ behaviour) and escalate if not ok.
- Defines the full planning of the dedicated resources and works with the Product Owner to support short and long-term release planning, and to keep work backlog healthy and prepared for execution.
Who you are
- This role might be for you if you are experienced in Scrum and have extensive knowledge of software
- You must have experience managing Software Web application
- Practitioner (CSP) or Scrum Master (CSM) certification preferred.
- You will need to have excellent oral and written communication skills in English (Dutch and French would bring added value).
- It will be a big plus if you have experience in working in a complex, cross-cultural environment.
The agile team in which you will be working will be end to end responsible for all solutions in one of the following subject areas:
- Web application team
Bonus / advantage skills
- We are looking for individuals willing to commit themselves for a longer period assignment, conditional on regular evaluation moments.
- The position is open for freelancers as well.
- You will be working in a highly professional environment with cutting edge technology.
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1600 consultants and 150 ongoing projects, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.