Senior Angular Developer
Description of the open position
Are you focused on frontend development using Angular framework?
Do you aspire taking a leading role and contributing to a series of frontend applications?
This role is for you!
We are currently looking for a Senior Angular Developer to join one of our core teams here at Arηs Developments Hellas that works for a big Belgian client in the telecommunications industry.
Through this role you will work closely with the business analysts and product owners to build out a solid understanding of the requirements for each story implemented and contribute to delivery of business & technology requirements. In this hands-on role, you will design, develop, and implement functionality in an agile way from story creation to delivery and ensure that code test coverage is at an acceptable level with a focus on TDD development.
Who you are
- Minimum 5 years of professional IT experience as a Frontend Developer
- At least 3+ years of experience in Angular (with strong knowledge of the latest versions)
- Understanding of Single Page Application, Responsive UI design, ability to work on CSS3, SASS, LESS,
- Strong understanding of state management with Redux
- Strong understanding of callbacks, promises and RxJs
- Understanding of creation and consumption of REST APIs, caching layers, proxies and other web services
- Experience working with NoSQL databases (e.g. Couchbase)
- Experience with Unit Testing using Jasmine/Karma/Protractor
- Exposure with versioning tools like GIT/SVN/TFS (Git preferred)
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, SAFe)
- Ability to efficiently collaborate with local and remote teams
- Excellent command of English language (written and verbal)
- BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Angular (latest versions)
- State Management (Redux)
- NoSQL (e.g. Couchbase)
- Agile/ Scrum
Bonus / advantage skills
- Working experience with Node.js framework
- Familiarity with mobile development frameworks (e.g. React Native)
- Previous experience in team leading role
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1600 consultants and 150 ongoing projects, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.