Senior Automation Tester
Description of the open position
Arhs Developments is a fully independent company specialized in IT Services for large organizations. Arhs Developments has had a successful track record since 2003, and has, since then, built up a large base of satisfied clients that includes many top companies and some of the largest local and European government agencies.
We are a growing company with a dynamic atmosphere where you will be an added value to our teams.
To strengthen our testing team in Belgium, we are currently looking for a Software Tester
- Understand business requirements and system specifications
- Design qualitative test strategies and test plans (acceptance test plans, performance test plans, etc.)
- Automate test plans (using JMeter and Selenium)
- Run test plans, report issues to the development team (using JIRA), and prepare the test reports
- Perform free testing of the applications in course of development and report issues to the development team
- Follow-up reported issues until resolution
We expect from you
- Bachelor or university degree, or equivalent by experience
- At least 2 years of experience with testing of JAVA development
- Knowledge of the different testing disciplines and strategies
- Knowledge of standard J2EE and JAVA testing frameworks
- Experience with continuous integration and automated test & build
- Hands-on experience with Agile development (Scrum) principles & methodologies
- To be a team player, customer-, solution- and improvement-minded
- To speak English and French or Dutch
We offer you
- An attractive salary and different extra-legal advantages;
- The integration in a very dynamic team and company;
- The opportunity to participate to major development projects, using state-of-the-art technologies
- Continuous Learning and Trainings
- A wide range of opportunities for career development
Who you are
Bonus / advantage skills
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 150 customers, and 31% organic growth in FY2017, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.