Senior ColdFusion Developer
Description of the open position
For one of our clients (European Commission), we are currently looking for a Senior Coldfusion Developer, for a long term project.
- Analysis, development and maintenance of applications..
- Different applications involved
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, quality plans and assessments
- Provision of security studies and security assessments.
Employee’s Roles & Responsibilities in the project
- Front end and back end functional / technical analysis;
- Writing of technical documents;
- Application wireframing (application and interface design);
- Application development;
- Creating web services in ColdFusion
- Maintenance of ColdFusion applications.
Technologies and methodologies used by the employee in the project
Experience in SOA, Enterprise Architecture and AngularJS is a great asset.
Who you are
Bonus / advantage skills
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 150 customers, and 31% organic growth in FY2017, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.