Senior .NET Developer
Description of the open position
Are you an experienced Backend Developer with robust coding skills and the passion to put them to great use?
Do you have solid experience in C#, .NET framework and Angular?
Then this role is for you!
We are looking for an experienced .NET Developer with Front-end experience to build software applications for a major client, leader in the banking industry, using C# language. Your goal will be to work with cross-functional teams to design, develop and maintain software applications.
- Develop, maintain and improve software applications, with a focus on availability, scalability and security
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Create elegant solutions to interesting engineering problems
Who you are
- At least 3 years of experience as .NET Developer, developing production level software
- Knowledge of Angular 4+
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and MVC design/architectural pattern
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Availability to work onsite our client’s premises
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Team player and excellent communicator
- NET Framework
- ASP.NET MVC
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Angular 4+
Bonus / advantage skills
- Knowledge of Angular 7+
- .NET Core
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.