Senior .NET Developer
Description of the open position
Are you an experienced professional in .NET Technologies?
Are you interested in taking part in large-scale projects within the financial sector?
If yes, we would like to meet you!
We are currently in the lookout for an experienced .NET Developer who will be part of a cross functional team for one of our clients in the financial sector and will contribute to the expansion of a dedicated product.
You will work with internal and external teams to design, develop and maintain software for use within the financial and banking sector. You will be required to write clean, scalable code using C#, .NET 4.6 Framework. Your participation in the analysis of technical requirements in close communication with the Business Analysts will be a crucial part of the delivery process as you will be called to revise, update, refactor and debug code. At the end of the day, your contribution throughout the software development life cycle will be apparent through enhancing or writing from scratch documentation.
Who you are
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- At least 6 years of experience as .NET Developer
- Familiarity with the .NET 4.6 framework, MS SQL Server, WinForms
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and or XAML or HTML 5
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, WCF)
- Experience with Angular 2+ and Typescript development will be considered as a strong plus.
- Experience with development of web services using WCF or Web API is desirable
- Understanding of Waterfall methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Availability to work onsite the client’s premises
- C#, VB.Net
- .NET Framework 4.6
- Windows Forms
- XAML or HTML 5
- MS SQL Server
- WCF, Web API
Bonus / advantage skills
- Angular 2+, Typescript
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1600 consultants and 150 ongoing projects, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.