Senior Program Manager – Cloud
Description of the open position
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
ARHS Cube is looking for a Senior Program Manager (M/F), to join our team at one of the European institutions based in Luxembourg.
- The Sr. Program Manager will be part of the delivery team that drives the development of private cloud solutions.
- He/she will define and drive program initiatives, collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders from development to operation teams and customer.
- The Senior Program Managers is both strategic and tactical, lead building new platforms, features and services and innovate cloud services. In this high-visibility and high business impact role the Sr. Program Manager will deliver big ideas and transform them into scalable projects.
- The Sr. Program Management makes sure the right features, experience, quality, schedule, continuity, and service capability are delivered, and makes ensures the program/projects receive Service Design & Service Management processes which contractually and operationally meet their requirements.
- The Sr. Program Manager is responsible for the design of Service Offering and the Service Design and Implementation.
- Define new services and technology/architectural vision for critical aspects of the program
- Provide the guidance on development and project management, cross-functional coordination, and inter/intra team communications to deliver outstanding program outcomes.
- Lead teams through transition from ideation to execution
- Define projects; requirements gathering, write detailed functional and test specifications, coordinate efforts to scope, schedule and deploy new feature sets
- Collaborate with development teams to build and launch new services, features and programs
- Work closely with engineers, QA, service owner and other teams to get high-quality solutions and features through the project lifecycle (build, test and release on time)
- Manage project schedules, identify possible issues, and clearly communicate them to program/project stakeholders
- Take responsibility for release schedules and milestones, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment
- Lead program setting priorities for releases and solutions.
- Lead the project team through each phase of the program
- Bachelor’s degree in computer Science or related field
- 10+ years’ experience in a technical project or program management role
- Understanding of SDLC and modern development with services
- Solid exposure delivering programs to an agile methodology (SCRUM)
- Experience of building and launching a new product or service end to end
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to establish and maintain roadmaps, setting appropriate expectations and insuring services meet high operational excellence standards
- A demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically on the direction of cloud-based solutions and make recommendations with fact-based discussions and presentations
- Experience and ability to understand multiple technologies and how they interact for the benefit of customers, delivered in a Cloud environment
- Experience managing cloud development projects
- Experience in enterprise cloud solutions (Azure, AWS, Etc.)
- Data-driven; strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations
- Relevant domain experience within either core infrastructure & ideally Virtualization and software defined infrastructure
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality.
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1600 consultants and 150 ongoing projects, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.