Senior QA Engineer
Description of the open position
Do you have experience in software quality assurance?
Are you keen on monitoring all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards?
We have the perfect role for you!
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to work in a large project for our client with the main focus to track and manage quality assurance metrics and provide reports.
- Drive software quality assurance lifecycle as part of Agile process and deliver high quality releases on time
- Track and manage quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts, and provide reports
- Review / approve test strategies, test plans and test cases
- Assist in execution of exploratory testing and acceptance of new features as part of a story-driven Agile development process
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Assist in the development and execution of detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases (manual and automated)
- Communicate and work with business owners to write and implement related test plans
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify requirements
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in Software Testing
- Experience in project management and Agile/Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of both automated and manual testing
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software
- Excellent reporting and documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.