Senior System Engineer
Description of the open position
We are looking for a Senior System Engineer for our offices in Leuven and Gent. As a Senior System Engineer at Arhs your role includes:
- You are responsible for the technical achievements and you take care of the installations and configurations of the software in short and/or long term projects at customer sites.
- You examine on a proactive and critical way the IT environment and you formulate the necessary proposals for improvement.
- You are responsible for designing and the implementation of the infrastructure.
- You make consistent and quality manner documents.
- You have experience with ITIL and agreed service levels
- You offer 2nd and 3rd line support.
- You will develop your own expertise to maximize your knowledge and apply it optimally with customers.
What we expect from you
You have a Master or Bachelor of equivalent experience, in the direction of Informatics.
In addition, you have at least 5 years relevant experience with different Microsoft Technologies.
In addition to your knowledge and experience, you also have the following competences:
- You can independently organize your work.
- You are an enthusiastic and a professional team player.
- You are an analytical and a problem solving person.
- You have good communication skills
- You are stress resistant and inquisitive.
- In addition to a passion for IT technology, you enjoy working in a customer focused environment.
- You are punctual and have a great sense of responsibility.
- You have a fluent knowledge of Dutch and English.
- You have a driving license B.
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.