Description of the open position
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
In order to reinforce one of our teams, working in a prestigious European Bank, Arηs Developments is looking for a Senior Tester.
· Responsible for development of test scenarios based on business and technical requirements. Testing areas include functional, integration, usability and performance testing
· Participate in test tools definition and implementation
· Responsible for writing test scripts, creation of test data for complex testing scenarios
· Responsible of evaluation and implementation of test automation
· Reviews test scenarios, scripts and test data developed by other team members
· Assists with definition and management of software test environments
· Perform test execution, report issues and perform quality check on issue resolution
· Provide 2nd level support to business users during user acceptance testing
· Document testing activities (management of test execution results in test management tool, creation of test reports and quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts)
· Provide feedback on quality of deliverables and escalate quality issues
Who you are
· Proven experience in test scenario design at test execution at different levels (5+ years)
· Proven hands on experience in script development using scripting languages (3+ years)
· Experience using test management/tracking tools (e.g. JIRA, TestLink, etc.)
· Sound knowledge in test automation tools such as Selenium, SoapUI, etc.
· Experience in banking/ financial domain
· Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related (technical) degree/diploma will be considered an asset
· Knowledge in SQL, relational databases and test automation
· Ability to focus and prioritize and solve complex technical problems
· Good verbal and written English communication skills
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 150 customers, and 31% organic growth in FY2017, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.