Senior UI/Angular Developer
Description of the open position
Are you an established professional, who has been part of large-scale development projects?
If yes, we ‘d like to meet you!
We are currently looking for a Senior UI/Angular Developer to be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the evolution and maintenance of a batch of large-scale web applications for one of our biggest clients in the banking sector.
You will be part of an agile team, with team members being on- and off-site, with the task to create user-friendly web pages and environments. As a Senior UI/Angular Developer, you will:
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are following the specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
Who you are
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- At least 4 years of experience in Frontend Development
- Experience working in AngularJS, Angular2+
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and basic JS
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Customer, solution and improvement minded
- Pro-active and can-do attitude
- Availability to work onsite the client’s premises
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.