Medior/Senior Java/JEE Developer
Description of the open position
ARHS Digital is looking for an experienced Java developer who will work within a team accountable for the development of qualitative and efficient solutions of the group websites (fix and mobile websites)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Participate in the technical design of the solution based on business requirements gathered and analysed by team analysts.
- Participate to the project estimations.
- Develop qualitative web-solutions related to Web content management systems using Agile (SCRUM), TDD and test-driven methodologies
- Act as an active member to ensure high code quality (unit testing, regression tests, etc.) delivered in time and within budget.
- Document the delivered code/solution
- Perform development testing
- Participate to the implementation of the releases following the change & management processes
- Provide support to the operation team in case of major incidents for which engineering knowledge is required.
- Provide solutions (bug fixes, etc.) for problem mgt.
Who you are
What we expect from you
Experience & expertise
- University degree in computer science
- At least 3 years of experience on JAVA EE web-based development
- Strong experience in:
- Java EE standards
- JAVA tooling and frameworks (spring IOC, JUnit, commons, Logback, MVC)
- Spring framework (Boot, Data, MVC,)
- GIT / Sonar
- Hands-on experience with:
- OO Design, UML, and design pattern
- Agile development (Scrum) principles & methodologies
- Unit testing (Mockito, …)
- IntelliJ IDEA, Jira
- Following experiences are considered as a strong asset:
- Couchbase, SQL and NoSQL
- OpenShift Deployment
- Load testing, JMeter
- Experience with continous integration and automated test & building
Bonus / advantage skills
- Ability to communicate in English: spoken & written (French/Dutch is appreciated)
- Ability to work independently in an Agile team
- Ability to work proactively following the priorities and timing of the project
- Ability to work in a structured way
- Ability to work according to rules, standards and guidelines defined in the architecture
- Customer, solution and improvement minded
- Pro-active and can-do attitude
- Team player
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1600 consultants and 150 ongoing projects, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.