Service Desk Specialist
Description of the open position
IT Service Desk Agent
- Help desk and infrastructure support for our customers;
- You will answer phone calls and end users' questions and provide remote solutions;
- You ensure a good interaction with the customer, the management and administration of incidents that is in line with the agreements made with the customer;
- You also manage software, hardware and user profiles;
- You are jointly responsible for the day-to-day tasks and follow-up of our customers' ICT infrastructure;
- You participate in ICT projects that deliver new functionalities to our customers;
- You work on keeping documentation up to date;
- You will provide solutions with users and resolve Incidents in ITSM tool
- You will escalate incidents to senior analysts
Who you are
- You have a bachelor/master degree in computers/ICT or equivalent through experience;
- You speak fluently English and one of the following languages: Bulgarian, Croatian, Serbian, Czech, Slovakian, Italian, Macedonian, Slovenian, Polish, Hungarian or German;
- Analyzing problems is a core quality for you. Interest in IT is a must. You are driven to learn constantly;
- You have strong documentation skills & like to work as a team;
- You have the right communication skills and the necessary tact to work with a strong customer and service focus.
- Your committed, responsible and stress-resistant attitude is crucial;
- You can quickly integrate in an international/multicultural environment;
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange Server Management, Windows – Servers, Mac OS;
- Ms Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, Ppt, Outlook);
Bonus / advantage skills
- Preferable ITIL qualification, but not essential.
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.