IT Service Desk Technician
Description of the open position
We are looking for a competent Service Desk technician to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems. You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
An excellent Service Desk technician must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. They must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers.
The goal is to create value for clients that will help preserve the company’s reputation and business.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record tickets in the ITSM tool
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
Who you are
Who you are
- Proven experience as a service desk technician or other customer support role
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of
- Service Now (Or Equivalent)
- Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365, Window Active Directory
- Skype For Business (As Telephone)
- Printing Management (Follow Me)
- Hardware Knowledge
- ITIL V3 (Certification is a plus)
- As a plus :
- Knowledge of VDI Horizon
- SCCM Deployment
- AirWatch / Itune or any MDM tool
- Asset Management
- Any experiences with IMAC Management / Logistic and Proximity Support will be considered as a plus
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Fluency in french and proficiency in English (B2) is mandatory
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.