Description of the open position
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
In order to reinforce one of our teams, Arηs Spikeseed is looking for a Software Architect.
- Be able to understand the business requirements and convert them into solution designs using modelling languages
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Focus on key quality attributes that drive out architectural vision (scalability, performance, usability concerns, etc.)
Who you are
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science / Business Information Systems
- Minimum 10 years of experience as Software Engineer
- Proven experience leading development teams with successful results
- Proven experience on system integration in complex environments
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modelling methods
- Sound experience in the following technologies:
- Java SE, JEE and/or Spring, JUnit, Angular JS / Angular
- SOA principals, Security patterns, Java
- Application server
- SOAP, Restful WS , CXF, Apache Camel, Apache AM
- Maven, Nexus, Jenkins, Sonar , SVN, Git
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 150 customers, and 31% organic growth in FY2017, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.