Description of the open position
Are you experienced in executing full life cycle software development?
Do you enjoy coding in Java but also actively participate in user requirements gathering and system functionality definition?
We have the right role for you!
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer who is familiar with the full software development life cycle (SDLC), from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
In this role, you will be part of a multinational team that works on a large scale European project, with the goal to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Conduct Technical Analysis, identify and refine requirements, groom user stories
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Perform Testing (both manual and automated)
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Comply with project plans and standards
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
Who you are
- At least 4 years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Strong experience in Java 8
- Experience in developing web applications using Spring framework
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases SQL and Oracle Database
- Experience with Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) framework Hibernate
- Experience working with Docker
- Knowledge of server-side programming technology JSP
- Experience with test-driven development
- Familiarity with automation testing tools (e.g. Selenium, Selenide)
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with remote teams
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Java 8
- SQL and Oracle Database
Bonus / advantage skills
- Experience working with version control systems (e.g. GIT)
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.