Software Integration Engineer
Description of the open position
Are you experienced in batching activities but also familiar with programming?
Do you enjoy communicating and collaborating with multiple internal and external teams?
If yes, we ‘d like to meet you!
We are currently looking for a Software Integration Engineer to be part of a big team that will ensure the optimal delivery of the product for clients in the Banking/Financial Industry.
- Your role will be to participate in business analysis and lead the integration analysis with clients’ data sources to ensure client’s business processes are addressed from the software solutions existing functionality and adapted when needed. In addition, you will perform advanced and highly complex ETL design and development for migration and integration, from client’s legacy/core system(s) to the company’s applications. At the end of the day, you will contribute to all phases of the project delivery life-cycle (from integration/migration analysis to UAT support), ensure quality standards are met and increase clients’ satisfaction.
- Perform advanced and highly complex ETL design and development for migration, integration from client legacy/core system(s) to Qualco enterprise-class line-of-business applications- primary focus will be Microsoft SQL Server, ETL tools (such as MS Integration Services and Talend Open Studio) and t-sql.
- Contribute to all phases of the project delivery life-cycle (integration/migration analysis, design, code, unit testing and technical documentation) and ensure quality standards are adhered
- Take part in the Problem and Change Management processes - during the support & maintenance phases – by implementing bug fixes, upgrades, and enhancements to our existing clients.
- Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of agreed deliverables.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and enhance client relationships.
Who you are
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience as Software Engineer using MS SQL Server and ETL tools (such as MS Integration Services and Talend Open Studio)
- Familiarity with C#/.NET programming
- Excellent knowledge of relational data models, databases, and related concepts
- Experience working with Microsoft IIS (6.0 and 7.0)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to efficiently communicate with the client
- Ability to work in a fast paced, client-oriented environment
- Flexibility and adaptability to changes
- Excellent command of English language (verbal and written)
- Availability for short term travelling abroad
Bonus / advantage skills
- Experience working with Talend Open Studio
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1600 consultants and 150 ongoing projects, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.