IT SOFTWARE TEST ANALYST
Description of the open position
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
In order to reinforce one of our teams, Arηs Developments is looking for an IT Software Test Analyst (M/F).
- Understanding business requirements and reviewing system specifications;
- Analysing the test basis and designing test specifications (acceptance test, performance test...);
- Automating tests (Selenium, JMeter, SoapUI, BurpSuite...);
- Implementing and executing tests;
- Performing exploratory testing;
- Producing test report documents;
- Reporting issues and making sure they're resolved.
Who you are
- A university degree or equivalent experience in IT;
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience;
- Knowledge of the different testing disciplines and strategies;
- Knowledge of standard J2EE and JAVA testing frameworks;
- Experience with continuous integration and automated test & build;
- Hands-on experience with Agile development (Scrum) principles & methodologies;
- Analytical mind-set;
- ISTQB Certified;
- Collaborative attitude, as well as being a good team player;
- Good abilities for reporting on his/her own progress;
- Fluent in English, French or German are an asset.
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.