Software Test Engineer
Description of the open position
Do you have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills?
Are you competent in executing test cases and enjoy ensuring that applications and systems work correctly?
We’d like to meet you!
We’re growing fast and we’re looking for a Software Test Engineer to join our growing team and bring in his/her passion in quality!
The Software Test Engineer will design, implement and execute test scenarios to ensure products’ quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches and maintain existing automated suites.
You will also debug, assess the risk and define any corrective actions after communication with development and operations teams.
- Be member of an Agile Scrum team with team members being on- and off-site
- Work with cross-functional teams (e.g testers from other teams, operations teams, developers) to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle and identify resolution of defects and any other requirements
- Identify, prioritize and analyze testing activities required during the sprints
- Analyze, identify, report and document bugs and errors to development teams
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Define, design and implement automated tests
Who you are
- 1-2 years of experience as Software Test Engineer or similar role
- Familiarity with understanding requirements and designing use cases
- Experience in testing web applications
- Experience working with tracking tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Bonus / advantage skills
- Experience working with automated testing frameworks (Protractor, Selenium)
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Basic knowledge of GIT
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.