Support Desk Team Leader
Description of the open position
An excellent Service Desk Team Leader must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. But also effectively communicate with its team in an informative way. They must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers.
You will lead a team of Service Desk technicians in an international environment.
The goal is to create Added value for clients that will help preserve the company’s reputation and business.
- Using ticket tracking system to document all support incidents
- Creating and maintaining detailed and complete helpdesk documentation
- Drafting metrics reports and KPIs for the Helpdesk
- Identifying opportunities for automation and assisting with the development of automation systems to address those opportunities
- Participating in research, planning, scoping, implementation and ongoing support for projects
- Participating in maintaining inventory of hardware, software and support assets.
- Experience working with multi-tiered ticket handling/resolution systems
- Provide tier 1 and tier 2 IT support
- Enforce IT standards and educate employees about compliance issues.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Who you are
- A first proven work experience as a Helpdesk Team leader
- Hands on experience with helpdesk and remote control software
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience
- Capability to self-motivate, work independently and take ownership of job responsibilities
- On-point, genuine interpersonal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated Customer Service & Troubleshooting skill-sets
- The ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and remain calm under pressure
- Service Now (Or Equivalent)
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 365
- Skype For Business (As Telephone)
- Window Active Directory
- Printing Management (Follow Me)
- Hardware Knowledge
- As a plus :
- Knowledge of VDI Horizon
- SCCM Deployment
- AirWatch / Itune or any MDM tool
- Asset Management
- Any experiences with IMAC Management / Logistic and Proximity Support will be considered as a plus
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Proficiency in English (B2)
The Team Leader should be able to work as an agent in case of a high volume of calls or lack of resources (Sickness or unplanned leave) .
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.