Description of the open position
Do you feel confident in investigating technical issues?
Are you an Engineer with strong interest in providing support and dive into any problem?
If yes, we ‘d like to meet you!
We are currently looking for a Support Engineer to be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the evolution and maintenance of a product for one of our biggest clients in the banking sector.
You will be part of a team with the task to improve customer experience, provide effective integration and service request solutions. As a Support Engineer, you will
- Take active part in enhancing customer experience and relevant requests
- Investigate troubleshooting incidents and perform restoration actions
- Get a better view of installations and processes of current clients
- Perform bug fixes, upgrades, and enhancements
- Be part of system and maintenance designing
- Provide second level support and update existing monitoring tools
Who you are
- BSc in Computer Science or a relevant field of study
- Previous experience as DevOps or Support Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Excellent knowledge of SQL language
- Microsoft ETL tools and IIS is highly desirable
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Results oriented and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good command of the English language
- ETL tools and IIS
Bonus / advantage skills
Experience in C#/.NET will be a plus
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1600 consultants and 150 ongoing projects, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.