Description of the open position
Arhs Group is a market leader in the management of complex IT projects and systems. Founded in Luxembourg in 2003, we’ve grown organically to encompass 10 entities with over 1,300 employees in Luxembourg, Belgium, Italy and Greece.
Our bold company culture is built around working hard and playing hard, with a flat and agile structure that lends itself to efficiency and employee empowerment. We value our diverse workplace of close-knit teams and provide a place where everyone can be supported to learn and evolve.
Our team consists of talented and friendly developers, with passion about technology and a customer-centric mindset. With our focus on getting things done, we help our clients achieve their goals with best-of-breed solutions, superior execution and exceptional services.
As a Talent Finder you will be responsible for maintaining and growing this team of high-caliber tech professionals by finding and recruiting top developers and IT professionals.
As a Talent Finder, you will
- Actively source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media and different types of sourcing methods
- Create job descriptions, advertise positions, screen resumes and job applications
- Perform pre-screening calls to evaluate applicants’ skills
- Schedule tests, coordinate and conduct interviews with hiring teams and candidates
- Use recruiting tools to keep track of open roles and candidates’ status
- Participate in recruiting events such as University Career Days, Career Fairs and MeetUps
- Act as a point of contact and build influential relationships with candidates during the selection process
Who you are
- 1-3 years of experience in recruiting/sourcing/interviewing
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Management Science & Technology or any other discipline
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to understand people, conduct different types of interviews and evaluate candidates’ personality traits and basic technical skills
- Passion to create an amazing candidate experience
- Ability to build influential relationships with candidates and internal teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English
- Ability to work independently and come up with creative solutions
- Exceptional organizational and follow up skills
Bonus / advantage skills
- Working experience in fast-paced environments
- Sourcing skills including use of LinkedIn, Boolean search and alternative search techniques
- Previous experience in IT and/or high-volume recruitment
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.