Team Lead – Software Developer
Description of the open position
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
ARHS Cube is looking for a Team Lead – Software Developer (M/F), to join our team at one of the European institutions based in Luxembourg.
- The Team Lead – Software Developer is responsible to develop new system management solutions and automation tools, to support service operations, to maintain the existing toolset, to support the automation in the production environment and lead a team of developers.
- He/she is expected to drive execution via leadership, individual contribution to the technical solutions, facilitate the execution of tasks and help the team structure work.
- The ideal candidate has a strong desire to learn a multitude of technologies and programming languages with a can-do attitude.
- Analysing customer requirements
- Ability to understand client requirements as well as underlying infrastructure applications, systems and processes
- Ability to oversee development efforts
- Strong capability in juggling priorities so that deadlines are met while retaining consistently high-quality outcomes
- Software architecture design, together with architecture team
- Technical knowledge of MS Project Server, Report Builder and SharePoint
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Creating technical specifications, writing program code and documenting
- Testing the products in controlled situations before going live
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- Preparation of training manuals (user guides) for users
- Experience with systems management tools as Nagios, Grafana, Prometheus, Rundeck are a plus.
- Experience of working in infrastructure is a plus
- Experience in Automation, and Orchestration to drive efficiencies within IT operations is a plus
- Understanding of modern IT and DevOps DC’s and cloud operations is a plus
- Operational background (ITIL processes, network operations and support)
- 5-10 years of experience in software development both front-end and back-end
- S. in Computer Science or related field.
- Attention to detail and can-do attitude
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills
- Structured and methodical approach to problem solving
- Self-motivated, a team player, and exhibit a high degree of professionalism
- Demonstrate analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality.
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1600 consultants and 150 ongoing projects, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.