Technical Delivery Manager
Description of the open position
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
We are looking for a technical delivery manager ready to engage in a large company managing a digital transformation, with a cool team, in an attractive technological environment. Think front-end (Angular), back-end (micro-services, Netflix stack, nodeJS…) and mobile (ReactNative).
Quality, customer and team delight are our goals. We like Agile and Scrum in particular.
You, as the technical delivery manager, will be responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering projects that provide exceptional business value to the users. You will do this in close collaboration with our customer and be delivering agile reporting and planning. The project has a strong technical orientation.
As a technical delivery manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Mentoring and team building;
- Keeping the team and customers on the track of Agility
- Building empowered and committed teams.
- Discuss and propose technical architectures and tasks;
- Project Planning;
- Define with the stakeholders the project roadmaps;
- Ensure with the team that deliveries are regular and timely
- Responsibility for the quality of the services delivered to the client
- Internal reporting on project performance
- Define with the team how to improve continuously
- Customer relationship;
- Managing the relationship with the customer
- Support the customer/product owner in their tasks.
- Passionate about IT, teams and continuous improvement!
- University degree, Computer Sciences preferred;
- At least 6 years of experience in software development projects or management of large IT services contracts;
- At least 2 years of experience in Project Management, preferably in fixed price environments;
- Strong people and project management skills;
- Good knowledge in: Java, Spring, Spring Boot, REST, Angular, microservices,…;
- Agile/Scrum practitioner;
- Quality oriented;
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Willing to be in touch and exchange with customers (English);
- Team player;
- Curious and creative;
- Autonomous and dynamic.
Who you are
Bonus / advantage skills
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.