Test Automation Engineer
Description of the open position
Arhs Group is a market leader in the management of complex IT projects and systems. Founded in Luxembourg in 2003, we’ve grown organically to encompass 10 entities with over 1,300 employees in Luxembourg, Belgium, Italy and Greece.
Our bold company culture is built around working hard and playing hard, with a flat and agile structure that lends itself to efficiency and employee empowerment. We value our diverse workplace of close-knit teams and provide a place where everyone can be supported to learn and evolve.
We’re growing fast, in both headcount and revenue, and we’re looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join our growing team! By placing a strong focus on quality, you will be the ambassador of testing and test automation!
Our team consists of talented and friendly developers, with passion about technology and a customer-centric mindset. With our focus on getting things done, we help our clients achieve their goals with best-of-breed solutions, superior execution and exceptional services.
As a Test Automation Engineer you are responsible to automate new/existing test cases within the project and your role will be to:
- Understand business requirements and system specifications
- Design and implement automation test scripts
- Design qualitative test strategies and test plans (acceptance test plans, performance test plans, etc.)
- Use defect tracking tools to track and follow up on bugs
- Estimate test accurately and coordinate with team members for work activities
- Run test plans, report issues to the development team and prepare the test reports
- Follow-up reported issues until resolution
Who you are
- University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar faculties
- At least 2 years of experience in Automation Testing
- Knowledge of automation testing tools and frameworks
- Working in an Agile environment is your natural habitat, but you also have knowledge of other methodologies
- Communicative, proactive and assertive
- Passionate with an eye for detail
- Team player, but you can also work autonomously
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.