Trainee in the Cloud (Internship)
Description of the open position
ARHS Spikeseed is partner for public Cloud providers such as AWS and Microsoft Azure and striving hard for providing innovative Cloud solutions for our clients.
As part of the ARHS Group infrastructure move to the Cloud, our Cloud team is ready to welcome one or several interns in order to participate to the following topics:
- Converging from custom cloud offerings to a standardized cloud offering related to AWS and Microsoft Azure;
- Transforming our existing assets in self-service deliverables;
- Helping us with analysing, selecting and building the proper tooling for providing a standard catalogue and the corresponding self-service platform;
- Supporting us in formalizing and documenting best practices.
As a Trainee in the Cloud you will:
- Be involved in;
- Automation using Infrastructure as Code (IaC);
- DevOps principles to enable self-service);
- Be responsible for;
- The success of your assigned topics (time, quality);
- Autonomously driving the topics you’re assigned with;
- Bringing fresh ideas and innovations;
Who you are
- Curious and creative;
- Being lean and in love with achieving high quality and reproducible work;
- Team player;
- With an interest for state-of-the-art DevOps and Cloud technologies;
- Autonomous and dynamic;
- Good analysis, mind mapping and visualisation skills;
- Fluent in French and English.
- AWS CloudFormation;
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.