Description of the open position
Are you an experienced UI/UX Designer with a strong drive towards designing on different platforms, creating mockups and contributing to all visual stages of a project?
Do you have experience in design tools?
We’d like to meet you!
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer with experience in creating user friendly applications.
You will be working as part of a team on our client’s premises responsible to deliver innovative solutions for the product direction.
- Provide designs for front end applications (Web and Native APP) for several projects and internal back office Orion screens
- Design for various platforms, including web-based and native mobile applications
- Execute all visual design stages from sketching and wireframing to final hand-off to engineering
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that illustrate how products look like and function
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction
- Conceptualize ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Utilize user feedback to conduct iterations in user flows and layout
- Establish and promote design guidelines, brand library of components, and eventually a corporate design system
- Apply and deliver localized UI/UX on a project basis
Who you are
- At least 3+ years of experience as a UX/UI designer or similar role
- BSc degree in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Experience with a variety of design tools including Figma, Adobe CC and InVision.
- Availability to work on client premises
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer centric approach
- Attention to detail
- Figma | Adobe CC | InVision
- HTML | CSS
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.