Description of the open position
Want to skyrocket your career with rock-solid company? With over 1500 employees, we’re still growing, and searching for new colleagues who appreciate working on challenging projects with new technologies, methodologies, in a professional & enthusiastic environment! Interested? We’re looking for a VMWARE Architect (m/f)
The Virtualization architect is responsible to design new solutions, from different vendors, and to improve in place solutions to answer business needs including all the aspect of the service such as availability requirement, confidentiality requirement. Working close to the customer, the Virtualization architect is responsible to define project scope, understand the business needs of the customer, design solutions, write architecture documentations. Working close to the operational team, he is responsible to transition and hand over infrastructure. Keeping in mind that automation is a goal in every projects, the architect should deliver the first automation of the service. The architecture role also includes level 3 support responsibilities.
- Understand the business needs of the customer
- Designing solutions in VMware Products
- Write Architectures documentations and SOP
- Transition / Hand-Over infrastructure to Operational Team
- Being level 3 support for operational teams.
- Coach and transfer knowledge to operational team.
Who you are
- Analytic Skills
- Ability to create both current state and future state solution architecture documents detailing platforms, technologies used integration and communication methods into and out of an application.
- Communication Skills
- Vro configuration
- Vro Workflow Developments
- NSX, NSXT
- Understanding of production constraints
- Readiness to perform occasionally support during out of office hours
- ITIL and project management methodologies is a real advantage.
- Being able to design and implement large scale high-available.
- Network concepts and components, configure, monitor, and troubleshoot features and components.
- Knowledge of PKS is an asset.
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1600 consultants and 150 ongoing projects, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.